Tuesday Bachata classes
Tuesday night regular weekly Bachata Class in Bristol
- Absolute beginners 8.00- 9.00pm (you can start any week)
- Technique 8.00 - 9.00pm
- Improvers /Intermediate 9.15 -10.15pm
- Freestyle Dancing 10.15 -11pm
- 1 class £6
- 2 classes £8
- Freestyle FREE
Find us at the Moxon Room at Almondsbury Parish Hall/Tennis Club
Upstairs at the Moxom Room (Almondsbury Parish Hall) on the outskirts of Bristol (on the A38 just off the M5, Junct 16)
M5 Junct 16 - A 38 (200 yrds north on the A38) Almondsbury BS32 4AA (postcode is for the hotel next door)
- From the M5 junction 16 take the A38 away from Bristol (towards Thornbury).
- Get in the right hand lane and indicate right.
- There is a building on your right - this is it!
- Go through the narrow entrance, all the way round the back of the building to the other side. When looking at the front of the building look to your right and find the stairway up to the Moxom room.