Tuesdays Salsa & Bachata classes
- 7.00 - Doors
- 7.15 - Salsa Beginners (6 week rotation - started 15th Jan, but can be drop in as well)
- 8.15 - Bachata Improvers (drop in)
- 8.15 - Bachata Beginners (you can start any week but we recommend the 6 week rotation)
- 9.15 - Bachata Rueda (4 weeks course - to start 22nd JAN but we will recap and add on each week so this can be drop in as well)
- 10.00 - 10.30 Freestyle & Practice and opportunity to ask for help
- 1 class £6
- 2 classes £8
- Freestyle FREE
Find us at the Moxon Room at Almondsbury Parish Hall/Tennis Club
Upstairs at the Moxom Room (Almondsbury Parish Hall) on the outskirts of Bristol (on the A38 just off the M5, Junct 16)
M5 Junct 16 - A 38 (200 yrds north on the A38) Almondsbury BS32 4AA (postcode is for the hotel next door)
- From the M5 junction 16 take the A38 away from Bristol (towards Thornbury).
- Get in the right hand lane and indicate right.
- There is a building on your right - this is it!
- Go through the narrow entrance, all the way round the back of the building to the other side. When looking at the front of the building look to your right and find the stairway up to the Moxom room.